Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh heavenly chocolate covered strawberries!!!

For quite some time I have been craving these chocolate covered strawberries. Now, I have not had a chocolate covered strawberry this pregnancy but I have wanted one or many very badly. :) These things have played a vital roll in this pregnancy because if I feel really nauseous and need to throw up, I can avoid throwing up if I really focus on these delicious looking berries. So today me and the kids went to the mall and passed by the candy store. WOW!! The goodies in that place looked delectable, ESPECIALLY the chocolate covered strawberries. I wanted one so bad until I saw that they were $2.75 a piece. WOW!! I couldn't bring myself to buy one. So, I will still drool I mean dream about them and use the memory of them as anti-nausea medication.

(sigh)

4 comments:

mak'n Changes said...

OMG! You should have bought one! I was drooling just looking at the picture. I've been having BAD sugar cravings this week, I may have to go to the chocolate factory and buy myself something. Oh help me jesus.
Cindie

Liz said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and all of your kind comments and prayers offered on behalf of our family. From this post you are pregnant...congratulations! I also read that you are having a little boy and that he has had kidney problems. I'm so sorry to hear that. That must be very stressful for you and your family. I will also keep you in my prayers.
I love those strawberries too! Somehow they manage to find the biggest sweetest strawberries. I can never find them that good in the store.
Again thank you for your kind words and please continue to visit my blog I love hearing from you. Sage's Grandma-Liz

kelly said...

I make these all the time...should I email you a recipe? They're easy!!!

M said...

Looks yummy!