Saturday, October 9, 2010

The storms are passing...

Good things happened today. I was very encouraged by all your comments. You are very right...parenting comes with good and bad times. Me and and two of my kids enjoyed a day of cool weather, movies, and remote control trucks. We took a cool drive up the mountain and enjoyed the changing leaves and beautiful skies. If I wasn't the one driving then I would have snapped some pictures; however, here is a picture of our destination. Isn't it beautiful? I wont go into detail but someone in my family is REALLY enjoying this place right now.
God is good all the time. The hard times outweigh the good times right now in my life, but I have to say that reaching this destination and continuing on through the rest of the day....qualified as good times. I see God working. I don't know how its going to end but I continue to trust that God knows what he is doing....cause sure as heck I sometimes don't.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so happy to hear you had a good day! :) That place looks wonderful!!

Annjeri said...

That place looks so peacefull. I know it was a good choice to make. Love you.

Unknown said...

I just wrote a post entitled "Heroes" honoring birth moms. Won't you check it out? http://gfornicoia.blogspot.com/2010/10/heroes.html