Saturday, January 31, 2009

Very nice day with family!!

Today was nice. It was a warm almost 60 degrees out, and the sun is shining. Just like the Colorado Springs weather though, tomorrow we will be getting snow.

So we woke up and did our house cleaning. The kids complained about it, which is nothing new, and then we headed out for some fun. I checked the mail before we left but was disappointed to find the mail man was not there yet. Of course I was looking for the agency paperwork. (sigh) So we went to an all you can eat pizza place and my dad and step mom met us there. It was so wonderful. It was the first time I could actually talk to them about the adoption and get there feedback on it. They were not going to say anything because they thought maybe it was a sensitive subject. LOL How sweet. They were shocked to hear me ramble on and on about how excited I was and how I found the people that I want to have my baby and on and on and on. We left the pizza place with smiles on our faces. They support me completely. Its not that I was looking for there approval, because I don't need it, but there support is wonderful.

After eating we headed to Cottonwood park. We love this park because the play ground is amazing. All the kids had an amazing time. Skyler was running and going down the biggest slides (with sissy's help) and the kids just had a ball.

We loaded into the cars after giving Papa and Grandma Melody a hug and headed home. We checked the mail and LO AND BEHOLD, the paperwork came. AHHHHHHHH!!! I was so excited. The kids went to the apartment office because it was kid craft day and I took Skyler home, put him in the bathtub and opened the paperwork. I was disappointed to see that B and R's complete profile wasn't in there but I had not asked for it ether. I think I will though because I know they worked countless hours on it and I would like a copy of it for my keep sakes.

Well, Skyler is now in bed, dinner has been had and the big kids are having movie night. I have claimed my room for my own (the computer is in here and they hog it sometimes LOL). I have completed all the paperwork, the only thing missing is my proof of pregnancy from my doctor. I will have to get that on Monday. Do you think I could just pee on a stick and send it? LOL Just kidding.

Well, I guess that is it for now.

2 comments:

mak'n Changes said...

I love happy family days!!!

Anonymous said...

I must say I have followed your blog and you amaze me. What you are doing is so selfless and though it will inevitably be hard I am impressed by your strength. Know that there are people out there that don't know you who are thinking and praying for you and your family.