Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Doctors appointment!

My doctors appointment went good. This is a high risk pregnancy because of my pre-eclampsia, so baby boy will be photographed a lot. I have another ultrasound in three weeks AND I had to press for that because she wanted me back in two weeks. She said she would let me come back in three weeks instead of two because Ive been on good behavior. (grin) But if I didn't come back I was in big trouble. I love my doctor, shes a kick.

Not much new to report. Baby boy is growing well, although they don't know why I measure a little big because everything seems fine. Oh, and they gave me the paperwork to get the one our glucose test done. UGGGG!! I hate that test. You have to fast for several hours (bring on the nausea) drink some nasty sugar drink and then wait in the waiting room for one hour before getting your blood drawn. I have never had gestational diabetes but its still required. I don't know when I will get this test done.

Baby boy is still breach. He is also facing my spine so getting pictures is nearly impossible. Here is the one of them. If you look to the right you can see one eye socket(black circle with a little white in it) and then his nose is of course beside it. I noticed in this scan that he is a bit more scrunched up. I thought he would have plenty of room in there but I guess he is getting big.

This one is obviously his spine but I like it because if you follow his spine from right to the left you reach his head and then if you go down a bit you can see his sweet little ear. Keep in mind that this picture is of him facing the floor. He is not facing up but down.
Needless to say little guy was not about to show his face in this scan, but he was not shy about showing his boy parts. And I have to add that his boy parts are quite substantial. LOL


6 comments:

mak'n Changes said...

Yay I can see ur blog now! Thanks becky.
Your little man is getting big. Do you mind my asking, was the father a big man? How tall would u say he was? U are cracking me up with the substantially big "boy junk" comment!

LL said...

beautiful...

I was typing you a comment the other day at 1 am, holding Shelby and it just wasn't working...lol

I love seeing the relationship between you and R blossom...we have a very similar one with S and I will always thank God that I can share that with Shelby.

Anonymous said...

You might want to keep him too and that would be ok. Of course if you decide to have him be adopted that is your decision. You should never be made to feel that this baby belongs to someone else, he is your son.

If you see him and think you can't let him go then know that that is perfectly ok.

You must listen to your heart and if when you hold him in your arms and look into his eyes decide that you want to keep your family intact then please do.

It must be really hard for your children to be going through this. I know when my sister wanted to have her son be adopted I found it extremely painful. Thankfully he wasn't adopted in the end and he is part of our family.

I keep you in my thoughts and prayers and am hoping everything works out for you.

That baby is yours and yours alone.

God Bless.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNFVUlJ2YBU

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!!

I failed my GD test this week. :( I have to start doing finger pricks four times a day and changing my diet. I had it with my first, but not second or third. Isn't that strange?

If you do end up having it, I'm here for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that last Anonymous comment was your new friend BC. ;) Not any of the anti-adoption anonymous users above me.