Friday, February 20, 2009

My aspiring rock star!!!!

I am going to probably post more later but I had to post this video of Chelsea singing. She really does have a nice voice but she refuses to take any tips or pointers from me because Im mom. I really could help her, I have been trained by opera singers and have had music lessons and singing lessons all my life....but I realize that I am just "mom" and so I have stepped back and allowed her to take her own lead and learn things on her own. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to share her progress. This song she is singing is a band called Evanescence. I have looked them up on "Focus on the Family's" plugged in and they seem to be ok and claim to be Christians. Oh and by the way, any parents out there with children that want secular CD's or movies or anything like that, Plugged in online is a great place to go to get a great review on if it would be what you would want your kids to listen to. I love it and go there quite often.

2 comments:

mak'n Changes said...

OMG becky she sounds so much like you! She is totally your mini me!

Anonymous said...

I see promise written all over her...now I want to hear YOU sing :).

Rebekah