Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dates to look forward to!!

This Wednesday is my big ultrasound where they check all the baby's vital statistics to make sure that he is dong OK with the complications I have. So that appointment is at 9:30 in the morning.

Also, this weekend is when B and Rebekah come to visit me and the kids. We are very excited to see them and spend time with them. Its a very short visit and we will only get one full day with them, but we will take what we can get.

I also have my first counseling appointment this coming Friday with an adoption counselor. She is coming to my home to meet me which is the best because of my three year old, and because I have nobody to watch him on Friday.

We are still getting snow. It snowed all night and almost all day yesterday. The good news is that it should be in the 60's next weekend when R and B come to visit. We are hoping to get to a park or something outside for the kids. So some nice weather would be great.

I'm not going to church today, we are just to tired. I will catch the service on pod cast (which anyone can, just go to new life's web site in Colorado springs).

4 comments:

mak'n Changes said...

I didn't know they were visiting u this weekend! That is so great! Things are coming together nicely I must say. Well I am gonna say it again because I am completely overwhelmed with the thought that I am just so so so proud of you! What an amazing woman you are! The strength you poses blows my mind!

Cindie

Anonymous said...

It's snowing here too! YUCK!!!!

-R

Lerin said...

Two exciting events in one week! :) We never get snow here, but the temperature dropped about twenty degrees overnight.

Brad said...

I hope you get decent counseling. And good luck with the visit. :-)