Monday, March 23, 2009

How cute!!

I don't mean to brag, but arnt I cute? The picture at the top of my blog behind my description is me. I'm not sure how old I am, probably around nine months, but I just think I'm adorable. LOL Don't you love the Mohawks they used to give babies? Oh wait, I used to do that to my babies to because it is so cute. :)

Ive been a busy little bee today. I have washed eight loads of laundry. I am so sore now. My hips hurt and I feel like I have been working out for several hours. Its a beautiful day here in the 40's, with potential rain. I love cloudy days.

I'm trying to get all my house chores done so that tonight I can enjoy sitting in front of the TV and hopefully tackling that BIG stack of adoption paperwork. I don't like it sitting around.

Chelsea came running into the kitchen today after she checked her email. She was SOOOO excited because she received a birthday present online from Rebekah. She gets to go shopping online with a gift certificate she was given. This is the sweetest thing. Rebekah, your amazing. This really made her smile and is just right up her alley. She is a fashion and shopaholic. LOL Thank you so much. Tell B thank you to, and let him know how much she loved it.

Hope everyone is having a great day. I have had some tears today (because of over doing it and cleaning up mess after mess after mess) but mostly I feel great and happy and I just love today.

Remember, there can be some positive in every day if you look for it.

3 comments:

Lerin said...

Your new layout is very pretty, and yes ma'am, you were a cute baby! :)

My hips are killing me too. I think it gets worse with every pregnancy. I did my laundry and now don't want to put it away! Don't overwork yourself tomorrow, okay? :)

mak'n Changes said...

Dang it. I can't see your blog again. What's with this dang blackberry! I wonder if its possible to subscribe to your blog via email that way u can keep your blog decor. Someday i'll have a computer and a blackberry.

mak'n Changes said...

Yay! I see it now. Thanks for doing that. That was way cool of R and B! That baby pic is so cute. I love your little pucker/smile.
What day is Chelsea bday?