Monday, February 23, 2009

Nothing interesting to say so.........

I thought I would take a blast back three years and take you all through (partly through) my last pregnancy three years ago.

I conceived Skyler while married to my second husband Rodney. It was a very planned pregnancy but my marriage went really wrong and I ended up leaving him. My blessings came when I was able to move in with my kids Auntie and Uncle. They were an enormous support for me and my kids and we became one happy family. I will be forever grateful to them for allowing me and my kids to share there beautiful home with them until I could get back on my feet. I lived with them from 3 months pregnant until Skyler was two years old.

Here are a few pictures along the way starting with a picture of me before I got pregnant.

I was at a fairly comfortable weight here. I certainly wasn't as skinny as I was before I had any kids but I was happy.
This is a picture of me near the end of my pregnancy. The man in the picture is the kids Uncle and the little boy is there cousin.
Of course this is me in the hospital. I look really big and tired. LOL But I was very happy.
This is the day or the day after we came home from the hospital. He was so tiny.

Here he is in a cute little outfit. The problem is that he was the chubbiest baby I have ever had so basically he looks like a stuffed turkey. He cant really put his arms down in this jacket. LOL

Now Skyler is three years old. He is not as chubby, well except his cheeks. I would be sad if he didn't have those chubby cheeks. He is such a joy. I love every day with him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh is he cute!!!! I love all the chub :)

mak'n Changes said...

those are fun! At first I thought that was chelsea in your first pic. you two look so much alike!!