Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Six weeks!!

Baby Ty is six weeks old today. Can you believe that? Its been six weeks since I held him for the first time.... And kissed his toes.....

And felt his sweet hair brush against my cheek...

and I definitely remember looking down and only seeing this...Help me Jesus I was HUGE...LOL

Now I watch from afar...and so far...I have seen him smile...which made me cry my eyes out...

But you know what, its OK because baby Ty has this.......

I feel super good about it all. I do have my moments of sadness over what was lost, but I don't regret a thing. How can I? Everyone got the best of everything in the end...especially Ty. I love you baby boy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet post and oh so true!

Kathy Lang said...

Beautiful tribute to Ty! Love all the pictures!

Unknown said...

Wow... I can't believe it's been six weeks! Your baby boy has so many amazing people who love him! Such a lucky kid :)

And I know I say it all the time, but... he's SOOO cute!!!

Rebekah said...

Now I'm crying my eyes out!

cc said...

What a sweet tribute to Baby Ty on his 6 week birthday.
You are a special first Mommy to him.
Never forget that.

Hugs...
CeCe

mak'n Changes said...

I love the general admiration and respect that u and R@B have for eachother. Ty is very blessed to have all of you! Hey what came of that job interview?
Love you!
Cindie

Paulette said...

What a blessing-- for all!

Camdon's Momma said...

Beautiful!

LL said...

with each picture my smile got bigger. Very sweet post.