Saturday, July 25, 2009

Something fun...

I am feeling kinda BLA today so I thought I would post something fun. I got this comment from Rebekah and I thought I would post some comparison pictures of a few of the kids. Here is what Rebekah said, "I was going through pictures I had printed of you and the kids (from months ago) and stopped at the one of Skyler on the couch (the one where he looks like a stuffed turkey!). Ty looks just like him!! And then when I was looking through your blog, today, I was taken aback at Victoria's picture! I called Ben over and said, "Look at this picture of Victoria." He said, "Oh, my gosh. That's totally Ty!" We couldn't believe the similarities. Ben finished with, "Well one thing's for sure. She makes beautiful babies!!!!""


This one is of sweet baby Skyler.

This is sweet little Ty. Do you see the similarities?

I also think that the boys look a lot like Victoria when she was little. Here is a picture of her at about a year old (same one I posted before but for comparison.

11 comments:

M/J Granata said...

Oh my... there do look similar! Amazing! Thank you for stopping by! You are truly an incredible person. I wish our potential birth mommy would read your precious words... You ARE blessed!

LL said...

such beautiful babies!

mak'n Changes said...

Every time I go to rebekahs blog and look at ty I see you and your other kids all over in him. I agree with Ben, you do make beautiful babies!
Sorry you're having a blah day. Everything ok? Anything I can do?
I love you lady!
Cindie

Two Hands said...

I love that one of Victoria, it's a beautiful photo.
You do make absolutely lovely babies.
Hope your day gets better and the blahs fade.

Michelle said...

i said awhile ago in a comment that skyler and ty look EXACTLY alike! so cute!

and ben's right, you do make beautiful babies!

- michelle

Unknown said...

Ben's right... you do make beautiful babies! And the pictures of Ty and Skyler could be the same kid. So amazing :)

Unknown said...

This is my first time commenting. I just wanted to say that they do all look very much alike! You do make very Beautiful kids!

Rebekah said...

They are definitely related!!!! Such BEAUTIFUL babies!

Anonymous said...

They all have the same mouth. It will be neat when Ty is older and sees his brothers and sisters and sees how much he looks like them.

M said...

They do look really similar. Cool!

Chelle said...

They really do look alike. You'd never know they weren't the same baby if no one said anything. They are beautiful babies.