Sunday, June 21, 2009

A glimps of my journey........

I personally can not watch this video without crying....but it doesn't take much to make me cry lately. I try to avoid people I know because I KNOW they will ask me about baby and I will just start crying...and I cant talk when I cry. LOL But....I actually am doing better. My breast pump gives me the relief I need from my boob pain and I feel I am gaining strength every day.

I had a wonderful day with my dad, Ben, Rebekah and sweet Ty. There are a few pictures of today at the end of the video. My dad got to meet Ty for the first time and it was so sweet.

Tomorrow, Ty, Rebekah, and Ben will meet the birth father. I have been dreading this day for so long.....but now...I feel OK about it. He signed the papers and Tuesday everything will be official and our rights will be terminated....THAT is for a whole other post though. :)

VIDEO:
Apparently my video didnt work. All that you could see was music. I am so dissapointed because it took four hours to upload. I dont understand it. UGGG!! Here are some pictures from today....instead. :(






8 comments:

mak'n Changes said...

HEY! What is richard geer doing with Ty? *wink* Sorry your video didn't work. That happens to me too. Maybe if U try again it might work. I'm so glad your dad (who is looking great,btw) got to meet his grandson. What an important day, and what great pics for the little guy to see as he gets older. That little man is so surrounded with love! I think he may grow up to want to be a movie star, with all the pictures and camera flashes that happen every day! *wink* I love you becky and I'm so proud of the strong, powerful lady you've become! I will always look up to you!
CINDIE

Amber D. said...

Sweet Sweet pictures. Thinking of you today.

LL said...

What great pics! And I am so glad that your dad got to hold his grandson. We have pictures of Shelby with S's mom, stepdad and other family members. I think that is one thing I love about open adoption, there is just so much love and family!

Hugs to you as you continue to recover both in body and in mind.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet pics. Glad you are feeling a tiny bit better. I wouldn't stay too far away from *people* b/c you are afraid you might cry. I totally get that, but I also think anyone would understand the tears and think you are very normal. Take the support when offered. Crying is ok...you are a champ!!! Hugs to you and be gentle with yourself...you rock, Mama!! Looking forward to seeing the video if it decides to cooperate ;)

Take care,
Midwest Mom, TLOL

cc said...

I was so glad to see the pics even if the video didn't work. Hopefully you can get it to work eventually.

It looks like you had a great day.
I'll be praying as R & B meet with the birth father.

I'm glad you are feeling a tiny bit better. As your body heals you will feel stronger and stronger.

CeCe

Rebekah said...

What a feat! You managed to get a picture with Ty's eyes open...I think I have one! :)

We had such a good day with your family and wouldn't want this adoption any other way.

Baby boy will never lack in love, that's for sure!

Alicia said...

Thinking of you today....

Lerin said...

These photos are a lifetime treasure.